1. No construction of any structure of a permanent nature shall be done for installation of Ganesh Idols at any place.
a) No Idol shall be installed on public thoroughfare road, pavement, etc.
b) The temporary Mandap should be prepared using good quality fire-resistant material, so that it does not collapse due to heavy rush of devotees, wind and heavy rain. The roof should be covered with Tarpaulins. There should not be any scope for animals to enter the Mandap.
C) They should use good quality wire for electrical fittings.
2. No cultural programmes or any other function shall be organized at the Ganesh Mandap or any other place beyond 10.00 pm, without the prior Police Clearance of the Asst. Commissioner of Police
3. The Organizers will arrange C.C. Surveillance Cameras with recording facility and power backup at all the Ganesh Mandaps and gathering place. it should have the facility to monitor the cameras at one convenient location. Cameras will also be installed by Organizers with recording facility at all the entries and exist to the parking places. This is required as per the rules under TS Public Safety (Measures) Enforcement Act 2013. Cameras will be installed with recording facility at all the Sectors where gathering will be more than 100.
4. No political speeches/slogans shall be made at the Ganesh Mandaps.
5. No lucky dips or lotteries or coercive collection of funds shall be allowed in the name of the Ganesh Mandap.
6. Mandap shall not be used as a place for drinking alcoholic beverages, gambling or any other unlawful and anti-social activities.
7. Adequate care and caution shall be taken to ensure that no
Inflammable material or fire works are kept at the Ganesh Mandap. Precautions should be taken with regard to lamps lighted by oil and aarti within the pandal.
8. To safeguard the Ganesh Mandap/ lighted by oil and articles, a minimum of 3 Volunteers at any point of time shall be available round the clock at the pandal. The names of Volunteers should be entered in the book maintained at the Ganesh Mandap
9. The Volunteers / Organizers shall promptly inform the police of any important incidents and matters of importance.
10. The required number of Volunteers shall be made available to maintain queues of the devotees who visit Ganesh Mandap for darshan, etc.
11. Conditions imposed by the T.S.S.P.D.C.L. shall be complied with.
12. No serial lighting, decoration lighting or other decorations shall be made outside the Ganesh Mandap.